Working with Appian Tours is as easy as one step – either making a phone call or sending an e-mail! That’s all it takes to get started.
We know that educators are already so busy with teaching our children that there is not much time left to deal with a new venture. That’s why we strive to make things as easy as possible, providing absolutely EVERYTHING you need to get started. Here’s the process:
- Give us a call at (877) 703-2959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll come to your school to meet with you. We’ll show you everything we can provide and walk you through the entire process.
- Proposal – We will provide a no-obligation proposal customized to your desires for the trip, knowing that things can change, and we give that flexibility.
- Contract – Once you accept the proposal, we will prepare a contract – also being flexible on payment terms and numbers of students involved (we can’t predict the future on how many will attend so we work with you on that).
- Supplies – with the signing of the contract, we will bring you a binder of supplies that includes the following:
- Teacher Resources – including study guides, worksheets, additional information on all of the places we will be visiting (all of this will fit into the curriculum)
- Fundraising Ideas and Opportunities
- Examples of Medical Release Forms, Rooming Lists, Chaperone Lists, Take-Home Sheets for the Parents, etc.
- A Flash Drive with copies of all of these items so that you can modify them or make plenty of print-outs for your students and parents!
- Trip – We don’t just provide you with the tools to make the trip happen – we take care of it all for you! We will make all arrangements; meet with you as many times as you need; and when it’s time for the trip, we will be at your school to lead the way. Appian Tours provides a tour escort for each motor coach, so if you have a large group, there will be an Appian Tour representative leading each coach so that the only thing the teachers will need to worry about is the students in their individual groups.